APIhub Front End Engineer MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The MuleSoft APIhub team is looking for talented developers with a passion for building lightweight, adaptive user experiences. The ideal candidate will engineer the front end API experience for our customers and deliver a world-class product to market. He/She must also have a desire to become an expert in the API and data integration space while capitalizing on opportunities in adjacent markets including mobile, social enterprise, cloud platforms, and SaaS.
MuleSoft has a growing portfolio of disruptive products. This position also offers daily exposure to trail blazers in the integration market. We want a game changing front end developer to create the next generation B2C API platform.
- Capture the API market and deliver innovative idea sandboxes for API consumption within your first month
- Collaborate and create innovative documentation templates catering to the unique needs of our API consumers. Our goal is to standardize API publishing requirements and this framework will be accomplished after 3 months in this role
- Build an outstanding â€œNew Relicâ€like interface for API's: Within the first 6 months, build flexibility and customization features into the platform to increase adoption and the publication of API's by 25%
- Inject gamification and social collaboration features to our APIhub platform before you hit your one year anniversary.
- Experience influencing a high performing team that has a â€œdo whatever it takesâ€ attitude
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience as a self-driven UI Engineer
- Experience with LESS or SASS, bootstrap, etc
- A passion for the details combined with a knack for big picture goals
- Active contribution in open source projects
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates that care about disrupting an evolutionary technology ecosystem.
Benefits include: health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products. Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services