APIhub Full Stack Engineer MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The MuleSoft APIhub team is looking for a jack of all trades developer with a passion for building lightweight, adaptive user experiences. The ideal candidate will engineer both the front end and back end API experience for our customers and deliver a world-class product to market. He/She must also have a desire to become an expert in the API and data integration space while spotting opportunities in adjacent markets including mobile, social enterprise, cloud platforms, and SaaS.
MuleSoft has a growing portfolio of disruptive products. This position also offers daily exposure to trail blazers in the integration market. We want a game changing full stack developer to create the next generation of B2C API platform.
Become a key decision maker for our start-up within a start-up! We are developing the next leading repository which provides developers with tools to easily discover, evaluate and consume API's. This is an agile and adaptive platform sponsored by our CEO. You will directly influence the development of APIhub as well as influence the product roadmap for future iterations. We are offering an amazing opportunity to shine and be a leader in the API community.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Develop a complete understanding of our API business model and product roadmap within your first 30 days
- Create and test tooling related to the API lifecycle such as API monitoring, debugging tools and other consumption tools, which entail a combination of client and server side functionality within 3-6 months in this role
- Design, prototype, gain feedback and ultimately build the API for APIhub and evangelize its functionality to increase adoption within 9 months.
- Construct the underpinnings for the next generation API marketplace by your 1 year anniversary
- Designed and built at least one full-featured application for the web before, which is in or was in production, using some or all of the technologies above
- Successfully tied front end technologies into the back end. Whether you are in a Java environment, PHP, Python or Ruby... we don't care. You don't have to be an expert at everything, we just want you to to be excited about taking your production experience and jumping into an emerging tech stack.
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates that care about disrupting an evolutionary technology ecosystem.
Benefits include: health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts and 401k.
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform to connect any application, data service or API, across the cloud and on-premise continuum. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of endpoints or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Companies can no longer compete with just the assets, technology and talent within their four walls. In the era of the New Enterprise, companies must combine an explosion of applications, data, partners and customers into a single, high performing entity. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft helps organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. Delivered as a packaged integration experience that eliminates costly point-to-point code, MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform combines Mule ESB, CloudHub and Anypoint Connectors with capabilities for API creation, publishing and management. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by global leaders in major industry verticals, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, NestlÃ© and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Box.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services