APIhub Technical Documentation Editor - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are looking for a Technical Documentation Editor for APIhub, the world's largest API repository and leading platform for publishing APIs - an exciting new website that launched in December 2012 that will revolutionize the API's market.
The person in this position will be responsible for interacting with MuleSoft's customers (Project Managers, Architects or Developers) in order to collaboratively document their API's. Will be also proactively shaping the strategy of this Hub by generating a critical mass, while always ensuring content and quality of documentation.
Goals and Responsibilities of the job:
This is a customer facing role for the most part. This is NOT to document the product (APIhub) but in fact, is to document APIs on behalf of other customers, onto the APIhub documentation platform.
- Develop documentation for APIs and populate into the APIhub Publishing Platform, including:
- Getting Started, Tutorials, How-To guides, FAQ
- Technical API Reference for REST and SOAP APIs
- Documentation of client libraries, code samples
- Swagger Framework for API Documentation
- Authentication and Authorization Docs ( Basic, OAuth, OAuth2 )
- Other Community and Partner Support Docs
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, while working independently.
- Arrange for duplication, translation and distribution of material.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software development or a software documentation writing role
- Ability and initiative to learn new technologies, products and concepts quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Very detailed oriented and organized
- Must be flexible and demonstrate ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and support various departments as needed
WHAT MULESOFT OFFERS:
- The opportunity to be part of the beginning of a thrilling project that will revolutionize the API landscape.
- As an early adopter, and power user of APIhub, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategy and execution of the product roadmap.
- Rapid moving, quick learning environment where you will be constantly challenged and stretched beyond your boundaries, with plenty of room to grow and evolve your role over time
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services