App iOS Developer Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The App iOS Developer within the Apigee Customer Success team is responsible for leading Apigee?s iOS development program and expand our mobile device and Mac OS X application development capabilities. The iOS developer will work with Apigee?s enthusiastic, dynamic, highly talented technical teams to design and deliver robust mobile applications.
To ensure the success of our customer, the App IOS Developer will...
- Produce required design specifications, create detailed technical task lists, provide technical guidance to the project team, and enforce Apigee project standards and best practices
- Develop mobile applications using strong recent experience with Objective-C on Apple iOS platform
- Provide leadership and advice for mobile application integration
- Contribute to the creative process by participating in concept and ideation sessions and developing rapid prototypes to lead customers in defining a mobile creative strategy
- Use test-driven development methods to ensure ongoing quality of all code developed
- Provide strong technical leadership and guidance to both customer and Apigee project teams, including teams that are geographically distributed.
- Maintain UI consistency throughout different components of the application
- Improve legacy UI code and contribute to UI pattern library
- Work with cross-department teams to assure consistent User Experience across all assets
- Continually learn emerging mobile technologies in an effort to lead and advise our customers
- Get his/her hands dirty with customer's technology stack
Think you might be the App IOS Developer ? You bring to the table...
- An excellent eye for UI/UX
- A passion for mobile applications
- Strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across mobile platforms
- Mobile website optimization and mobile web based application frameworks experience
- Ability to write advanced, readable, re-useable code
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Track record working both in a team environment and independently
- The attitude of a self-starter and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
About Customer Success
Apigee's Customer Success team is the pre-eminent organization in the world leading companies into the App Economy. From Digital Strategy to technology deployment to long-term leadership and guidance, Apigee is creating a customer experience unlike any other software company, ever. We are a worldwide team, and offer the most compelling and challenging career opportunities for consulting and client management professionals. If you like the challenge of leading global enterprises thru their Digital Transformations into the App Economy, then Customer Success is the team for you!
About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED