Application Consultant Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
France, Garches,72,Colonel Rochebrune
Monday, September 20, 2010
The Application Consultant will be required to work on small to medium sized installations with minimum supervision, where design is relatively simple. Assistance will be provided by Project Managers for medium to large installations.
You will consult at a mid management level in relatively simple environments, analysing the customer's business processes and objectives. You will be expected to develop efficient and effective business processes involving the application and modification of the products, and identify changes to operational processes that will maximise the customer's ROI and achieve service objectives.
You will also be required to analyse moderately complex operations and/or problems, identify causes, document and present recommended solutions including the evaluation of risks associated with recommended solutions
- Information gathering processes
- Conduct of Business Review Summit in conjunction with Project Manager
- Development of functional requirements in the form Functional Business Requirements
- Handover and explanation of Functional Business Requirements to Development staff
- Development of business scenario test scripts that reflect the customer's use of the system
- Documentation of customer operational processes and creation of Business Narrative documents
- Internal Acceptance testing â€" in particular the use of test scripts for Functional Business requirements
- Assistance and guidance of customer acceptance testing
- Go live support
- Post go live operational audits
You will act as a liaison between the Company and its customers, giving advice as a presales support and post-sales operational support specialist. You must ensure that all base issues are logged through the appropriate measures, and that all ISO9001 procedures are followed.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience working as an Application Consultant or other positions in warehouse operations. The ideal candidate will have a University degree in logistics, industrial engineering or business, or have the relevant experience. You will also possess excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organisational skills.
Send to Friend