Application Development: Developer - Financials (00200) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for talented developers to contribute to the development of Workday's SaaS solutions. You will join a dynamic team of developers and will contribute to building and delivering a new generation of on-demand solutions designed to meet the needs of today's global businesses, built using the most modern technologies, providing an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability.
- 2+ years experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- OO design and Java development experience
- Experience designing/developing business applications, (knowledge of Financials or Procurement is a plus)
- Must be a collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services