Application Development: Developer - Payroll Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for talented developers to contribute to the development of Workday's Payroll product. You will join a dynamic group of developers and will contribute building Payroll functionality such as Pay Calculation, Pay Cycle Event Processing, Prior Period Adjustments, Withholding Orders, Garnishments, Payments, Tax Filing, and Settlement Processing, while utilizing the power of Web 2.0 technologies.
- 2+ years experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- OO design and Java development experience
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
- Must be a collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience designing/developing business applications, knowledge of Financials is a plus.
- 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services