Application Development: Developer - Time Tracking Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We're looking for talented developers to contribute to the development of Workday's Time Tracking product. You will join a dynamic group of developers and will help build a State-of-the-Art Time Tracking product with best-in-class functionality such as Time Reporting, Approvals, Time Calculations, Employee/Manager Self Service, and Mobile Time Tracking. All development will be performed utilizing the power of Web 2.0 technologies
- 2+ years experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- OO design and Java or C++/C# development experience
- Must be a collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus
- Experience designing/developing business applications, knowledge of Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Time Tracking is a plus.
- 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services