Application Development: Senior Developer - Financials (00007) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
- 8+ years experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- OO design and Java development experience
- Experience designing/developing business applications, (knowledge of Financials or Procurement is a plus)
- Must be a collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services