Application Engineer Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Engineering | Kirkland, WA, United States
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer (.NET and classic ASP) for the Value Added Services team (Hosting and Mail).
- Develop and maintain high availability, high concurrency C# ASP.NET and classic ASP web applications in VBScript.
- Assist in the architecture, design, and implementation of extensive web-based, windows applications and products for hosting and mail product line.
- Work on improving robustness, redundancy, and performance of a variety of applications.
- Fix and troubleshoot bugs and add new features to our web hosting control panel and webmail as well as API written in .NET web service and classic ASP.
- Take initiative in problem solving and demonstrate advanced problem awareness. Always find a root cause for the problem and prevent them from happening again.
- Spectacular attention to detail, and great communication skills (both verbal and written) are a must.
- Must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and possess the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Be alert to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into current projects.
Desired Skills (not required but are a plus):
- Excellent knowledge of common web development technologies
- 5 + years of C# / ASP.NET (version 1.1 to 4.0) and Windows/Web Service technology
- Debugging proficiency in Visual Studio
- Server application experience and IIS 6 - 7.5 proficiency
- Ability to work on fast-paced, quickly changing projects
- Be able to work in a small group setting with minimal direction
- Understand documentation and process requirements, including the necessity for technical standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
- Shared webhosting experience for both Windows and Linux-based server
- Email routing, MIME, SMTP, POP3, IMAP knowledge and specifications
- PHP, AJAX.NET, JSON, JQuery
- Linux administration skill and familiarity with Plesk product
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED