Application Support Engineer Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Application Support Engineer
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Application Support Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
JOB SUMMARY: Infor Global Solutions is looking for talented IT support professionals to work in their world-class global IT organization. The qualified candidate will demonstrate a proven history of quality customer support that resulted in customer satisfaction. Infor's IT Tier 2 support organization is a progressive high-paced team, each specializing in a specific set of Infor's product suite and other third party products
* Providing courteous customer service in an accurate and timely manner.
* Responding to incidents, recording incident activity and solving problems (root cause analysis).
* Utilizing all available support material and tools to successfully resolve problems.
* Resolves issues related to technical product capabilities and client knowledge and ensures that the client is utilizing appropriate processing procedures.
* Contributing to IT internal knowledge base.
* Participate in project teams for rollout new versions/functionality.
* Keeping management informed of outstanding issues by preparing monthly/weekly status reports.
* Manages workload effectively and provides accurate accounting of work and time allocation.
* Provides team mentoring and leadership, contributing to a positive team.
* Experience with follow-the-sun support model.
* The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial systems.
* Clear communication skills in both verbal and written/electronic mode.
* Proven software application troubleshooting skills.
* Create business requirements documentation to enhance existing functionality and follow up with IT development and IT project management departments.
* Knowledge of SQL.
* Understanding of relationships (interfaces) between several kinds of systems (Finance, PSO, CRM).
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Business background in financial accounting or professional services
* The ideal candidate will have past experience with Smartstream, Softrax, Clarity and/or Expense Management systems.
* Knowledge of SQL server (2005 and higher) and basic understanding/skills of programming code.
* Previous customer support experience in a fast-paced, team oriented environment is also a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED