Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla achieved profitability early Q1 of 2013 and delivered more than 4,900 Model S to customers in North America. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
The Application Support Specialist acts as primary contact for all Tesla Motors end users.
- Responds to all Help Desk and customer inquiries, including technical assistance, best use of product, additional products and services.
- Provides outstanding customer service to Tesla Motors end users.
- Provides first level technical solutions, according to established service levels.
- Offers a single point of contact and ensures that all IT support requests are recorded in a timely, courteous, and accurate manner.
- Escalates issues within the IT department to ensure issues that cannot be addressed at first level are responded to timely, working to maximum uptime for customers.
- Follow-up on tickets resolved by internal IT teams to ensure communication to the customer with high degree of satisfaction based on results and level of service.
- Liaison for Level II Application support Specialist.
- Executes monitors and completes assigned tasks on multiple computer systems and platforms.
- Documents and maintains shift documentation in ticket management system.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or working towards degree, or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 4 years of experience technical customer support.
- Experience with Remedy, Services-Now or other ticket management system.
- Speaks and writes Dutch and English fluently and preferably speak another European language.
- Experience working in automotive, manufacturing or retail environments is a pro.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.