Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: Application System Administrator
JOB LOCATION: Greenville, SC
JOB SUMMARY: Our SaaS team is looking for an innovative and forward-thinking team player that will contribute to application administration and automation efforts and provide ongoing support for Infor SaaS applications. The Application Systems Administrator will work directly with the network, virtualization, and database administration teams to ensure the highest level of performance and availability of various SaaS applications.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering Technology or technical degree and/or certifications.
· Unix system administration ( RedHat preferred)
· Experience with server configuration automation tools and automating processes.
· Understanding and knowledge of relational databases.
· Experience with Apache, JBoss, java and other j2ee web application containers a must.
· Ability to work as part of a team in building, administering and deploying automated systems.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in documenting and teaching installation and configuration processes
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Experience with Oracle pl/sql and MS SQL t-sql..
· Experience with Apache, JBoss ,java and other j2ee web application containers
· Vmware vSphere 4 and vSphere 5 experience a plus
· Experience administering a production-state system, and interacting directly with customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Greenville, SC |