Architect Lattice Engines
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are recruiting top-notch engineers at all levels to build our next-gen Big Data Analytics platform & products. In particular, we're looking for a strong architect to join our team in Boston.
- Strong grasp of architecture/design principles/object design, CS fundamentals and programming fundamentals.
- Expertise in C#/Java/C++ and web technologies.
- Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in top-notch software engineering organization. Experience in building large-scale SaaS product/cloud service.
- Expertise in Hadoop, NoSQL, data mining/machine learning, web scraping, text mining, and search technology.
- Experience in short release cycles, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
Lattice is pioneering the market for predictive applications for marketing and sales. Lattice helps companies win more customers by masking complex data science in a suite of easy to use and secure cloud applications. By combining the industry?s largest source of external buying signals with a company?s internal data and applying proven predictive analytics and machine learning techniques, Lattice increases conversion and win rates by as much as 10 times. Lattice customers include innovative companies of every size, including Dell, DocuSign and SunTrust. Lattice is backed by Sequoia Capital and NEA with headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
||281-283 Franklin Street |
Boston, MA 02111
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED