Architect â Microsoft Communications Protocols Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Architect â€" Microsoft Communications Protocols
Engineering | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Architect will work on design and implementation of relevant protocols from the Microsoft Communications Protocol Program for Infoblox DDI products. Individuals in this position serve as experts in application level protocols for the DDI product family.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on software design and implementation of integrations with Active Directory, Firewall and Security Protocols, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and IPAM.
- Serve as domain expert and provide architectural guidance on Microsoft Communications protocols
- Develop Software using C/C++ and Python for a Linux based operating system
- Software source control and documentation using common tools and methodologies in the software industry.
- Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years in hands on system design experience.
- Experience in core IP networking protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with product development using protocols from the Microsoft Open Specifications and the Windows Communication Protocols such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS or DHCP.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory administration for DNS, DHCP, replication, forests and trusts.
- Experience with customer deployments of Microsoft Server products.
- Experience with security, permissions and user authentication/authorization using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills using OOD methodologies in Microsoft or Linux/Unix programming environment.
- Strong background developing session level protocols at socket layer.
- Strong experience in Operating Systems with hands on experience in areas such as threading, memory management and multi-core support.
- Experience with Kerberos authentication.
- Experience with software development supporting GSS-TSIG.
- Experience with MS-RPC through Samba.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment delivering innovative products to capture customer satisfaction.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a results oriented environment
- Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to interact professionally with other employees to understand problems, provide solutions, seek and provide feedback.
- Ability to create clear documentation for internal and external use.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in CS, CE, EE, or other technical field such as math or physics.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services