Architect â Microsoft DNS/DHCP Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Architect â€" Microsoft DNS/DHCP
Engineering | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Architect will work on design and implementation of DNS/DHCP protocols implementation for Infoblox DDI product. Individuals in this position serve as experts in DNS/DHCP protocol implementation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on software design and implementation of extensions to DNS/DHCP/IPAM features
- Serve as domain expert and provide architectural guidance on DNS/DHCP protocols
- Software will be developed using C/C++ and Python for a Linux based operating system
- Software source control and documentation using common tools and methodologies in the software industry.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Masters or Bachelor degree in CS, CE, EE, or other technical field such as math or physics.
- Minimum 10 years in hands on software development
- Experience in core IP networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP is required.
- Experience with product development using Microsoft Open Specifications and the Windows Communication Protocols for RPC, DNS and DHCP is a requirement.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory administration for DNS, DHCP, replication, forests and trusts is a requirement.
- Experience with security, permissions and user authentication using Microsoft Active Directory is a required.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills using OOD methodologies in Microsoft or Linux programming environment.
- Experience with Kerberos authentication is a plus.
- Experience with software development supporting GSS-TSIG is a plus.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and willingness to stretch to achieve aggressive goals.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a results oriented environment
- Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to interact professionally with other employees to understand problems, provide solutions, seek and provide feedback.
- Ability to create clear documentation for internal and external use.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services