Art Producer Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Art | San Francisco, CA, United States
This Art Producer will primarily manage the UI pipeline for events on live RPG games. Â The position will require a proactive person who understands a social/mobile game's art needs and both schedule the known needs and find and fill in the gaps and unknowns. You must be able to take ownership of the art production pipeline on important features with tight deadlines. Â You will primarily interact with in-house PMs and artists, but you will also interact with outsourced resources as needed.
- Maintain UI pipeline for RPG titles -Â
- Manage PM expectations about target delivery dates.
- Review feature specs with PMs and UI artists.
- Translate PM request into creative terms for the artists.
- Facilitate reviews between UI artists and PMs/engineering.
- Schedule artists to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Deliver final UI content to PMs.
- Additionally this producer will be asked to help with art pipeline management as needed. This will require scheduling internal resources, communicating with designers about art requests, distributing concepts to outsource, and checking in final assets.
- Two (2) years of experience in the online/mobile game industry OR production experience in a comparable pipeline
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skillsÂ
- Ability to juggle many different tasks easily
- Experience managing internal art schedules and a firm understanding of art pipelines
- Ability to be aggressive and proactive in meeting game content needs
Bonus points for:
- Artistic background
- Proficiency in Flash
- Technical ability - troubleshooting assets, etc.
- Previous outsource management experience
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services