Associate Account Manager
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit
The Associate Account Manager manages client requests via the Infor Xtreme Support Portal and is responsible for optimizing satisfaction with Infor products via responsive customer service, product knowledge and organizational skills.
· Proactively manage customer maintenance requests utilizing strong planning, and project management skills;
· Acquire and demonstrate expertise with Infor's proprietary tools;
· Utilize functional HR expertise (Benefits Administration, Recruiting, Onboarding, HR Call Center, etc);
· Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to solve customer problems in an accurate and timely fashion;
· Manage annual Open Enrollment for a determine number of clients each year;
· Work with the benefits writing and web content staff that maintains customer sites;
· Coordinate with external resources including benefits brokers, benefits enrollment vendors, human resource/benefits consultants and insurance carriers.
· Strives to maintain a 100% client retention
· Manage customer support activities and small projects, ensuring that service level agreements are met.
· Seek root cause analysis of issues and communicate feedback in a timely manner.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 3+ years of experience in human resources, employee benefits, recruiting and/or HRIS
· Experience performing client service, account management or customer service
· Ability to quickly grasp and use Infor's proprietary web content development tools, HTML coding a plus
· Strong communications skills, both written and oral, and presentation skills
· Desire to work in a team environment, with the ability to work independently and manage projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Novato, CA |