Associate Decision Resources
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Associate in the Decision Resources Consulting group is an entry level position that supports project teams and the Consulting group by providing research, analysis, and creativity to client engagements, business development initiatives, and internal projects. Associates are integral members of the project team who will be required to act both independently and as key parts of a diverse team. A successful Associate will be a high-energy individual that is able to interact with all levels of project and client teams, provide accurate and timely analysis, and develop valuable results. Successful Associates have a strong interest in the business and science of the biopharmaceutical and medical technology industries and a track record of academic achievement and personal success.
- At least a Bachelors Degree in a life sciences or business field is encouraged.
- Internship or demonstrated interest in the biopharmaceutical, or medical technology industries, business development, consulting, medicine, or laboratory experience is helpful.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Suite products is essential.
||Burlington, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED