Associate Business Analyst, Community Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Associate Business Analyst, Community
We are recruiting for an Associate Business Analyst
for the Workday Community with primary focus on the Brainstorm, Search, Information Architecture and usability. Â This position requires analytical thinking, attention to detail and good oral and written communication. Â
Over time, a person in this position will have an opportunity to learn change management skills, effective techniques for writing for the Web, software verification skills, and software requirements skills using Agile Story writing techniques.Brainstorm duties include:
Search and Information Architecture duties include:
- Reading new Brainstorm ideas and correcting tags to align with Workday's products and helping to identify duplicate ideas.
- Maintaining Brainstorm integration rules to align with Workday's update schedule and Jira projects.
- Organizing and executing processes to automatically close and archive Brainstorm ideas that are no longer relevant.
- Learning about new features coming in Workday updates to help target additional Brainstorm ideas.
- Work with Workday product management to identify new reports and processes to make it easier for them to participate in the Brainstorm.
- Attending, recording and posting Workgroup presentations in the Community. Doing this will help the business analyst to keep up to date with new features. Â
Usability Duties include:
- Reading and responding to search feedback items.
- Reading searches executed logs.
- Identifying important posts that need alternate search terms to make them easier to find.
- Identifying synonyms that should be added to our search engine.
- Maintaining our search tips page.
- Identify and test new search configurations and features that improve search results accuracy.Â
- Evolving navigation based on usability analysis and new content needs
- Partnering with a usability analyst and defining scenarios for testing
- Analyzing test results and recommending new features
- Writing stories for development to build new features as appropriate within the Workday Community
Bonus Skills (preferred, not required):
- Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Human Factors Engineering or other analytical degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years experience working in a business environment i.e. Sales Support, Finance, IT, OperationsÂ·Â Â Â
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to teach others.
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed
- Ability to develop/deliver/analyze reports and dashboards from internal stakeholdersÂ
- Willingness to âdive intoâ systems and formulate new and better ideas on how to better support stakeholders through data analysis,Â reporting, and new configuration
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations professionally
- Information Architecture, Â User Interaction Design or other User Experience disciplines
- Search engine tuningÂ
- Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Basic HTML and CSSÂ
- Prior experience as an online Community Administrator
- Experience configuring or administering a Drupal website
- Advanced Excel skills
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services