Associate Data Analysts Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Associate Data Analyst
Payment Operations Associate Data Analysts are responsible for maintaining and mapping Yodlee's Universal Biller Directory containing 11,000+ billers for processing payments using third party vendor payment networks. Associate Data Analysts are responsible for monitoring every day electronic and paper payments processed by Yodlee for our clients and identify the processing errors and fix them on a timely basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Update the latest electronic Biller directory data from Yodlee vendors in Yodlee Payment Network.
- Maintain Biller Directory changes and verify data against the latest Biller Directory updates
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in payments data.
- Direct contact with Billers/Concentrators for Bill Payment related issues resolution.
- Coordinate with other departments and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Present periodic Dashboard reports, graphs and presentations on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.
- Undertake root-cause analysis projects to identify solutions to problem areas, which involves working with cross functional teams.
- Identify and suggest areas for improvement and best practices for the quantitative measurement and evaluations.
- Provide high level of accuracy and customer service.
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or MBA from a reputed institute
1-3 years of experience working in the Financial Services Industry (Banking, Finance, Insurance)
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skills
- General knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong English skills.
- Accountability and ability to work within a set deadline
- Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of conceptual database modeling and SQL is added advantage.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED