Associate Designer Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
USA, New York,641 6th Avenue,4thFlr
Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Associate Designer (Marketing)
Internal agency is seeking an experienced Associate Designer to be part of a growing team.
New York, NY
We are currently seeking an Associate Designer to work alongside our growing team of Creative Directors, Copywriters and Designers to create marketing campaigns in all mediums for a range of leading-edge enterprise software clients.
WHO ARE YOU?
Your strength comes from your curiosity. You're a phenomenal digital designer but what really drives you is discovery. Finding new ways to communicate messages and ideas while peeling back the layers of a marketing problem to discover the right solution. Your personality thrives in a team setting, you love to explore what your co-workers are doing, add value when asked and see criticism as opportunity. Entrepreneurial isn't just a word you have trouble spelling, it's in your core. You believe in working fast, smart and coming through for those around you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will be responsible for the aiding your fellow creatives in the visual design process at all stages of engagement, including concept, client presentation and delivery.
- Concept and design digital, print and event projects for internal clients
- Ensure that deadlines are met while providing an exemplary creative product.
- Innovate and offer new ideas while solving the clients problems
- Work closely with senior creative on a daily basis to deliver every day.
- Passion for great design and innovative digital executions
- 1-3 years of Interactive agency experience
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in HTML, and web development
- A desire to learn new programs and discover new ways of thinking
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Hungry for new technology and keeping ahead of current and emerging technology trends.
- Highly proactive
- Experience with technology, sales and event marketing a plus
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- The last man/woman standing at crunch tim
- Must embrace and promote the goals of Hook & Loop, and do what is required to reach these goals
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be willing to pitch in wherever they're needed
Send to Friend
||th Avenue, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED