Associate Desktop Support Specialist E2open
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Location:TX - Dallas
Job Category:IT Operations
Employment Duration:Full Time
# of Openings:1
More and more companies with complex, outsourced networks of suppliers, logistics providers, and distributors lack much needed visibility, collaboration, and control over the multi-enterprise business processes driving success or failure. One company can solve this challenge, driving dramatic and fast improvements in customer service and profitability through on demand solutions for demand and supply networks?E2open.
As a member of the E2open team, you?ll be working on cutting-edge technology solutions that are transforming how the world?s largest manufacturing companies do business. Our customers span a range of industries and include Boeing, Cisco, Dell, Hitachi, IBM, RIM, Seagate, and Vodafone for whom we have created a large network of 75,000+ trading partners.
E2open is well positioned to grow in today?s cost constrained economy while realizing the benefits of its recurring revenue subscription model. With operations in multiple international locations including Malaysia, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States, E2open offers a multitude of challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
At E2open, we understand that our global success is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our worldwide team. In every E2open office, you will find smart, energetic people that exhibit teamwork, professionalism, integrity and most importantly, deliver quality and value to our customers.
We hope to hear from you!
Provide day to day technical support to employees for desktop systems, software applications, hardware, mobile devices and networks. Support users in person and by remote access, phone, email, and instant messenger. Perform software installation, build new systems, provision new hardware, and onboard new users according to established policies. Work with Internal IT team to document new processes and update existing ones.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal E2open employees and contractors in person, or by remote access, phone, email, and instant messenger.
- Resolve issues with Windows XP, Windows 7, Office 2007, Outlook, IE, Firefox, corporate applications, mobile devices, laptop hardware, and user networks.
- Add/remove users and update groups and distribution lists in Active Directory.
- Work with vendor support teams to resolve issues with 3rd party and cloud based applications.
- Provision new laptops using WDS and/or FOG
- Manage laptop and IT supplies inventory
- Manage ticket queue and provide updates to users and management as necessary.
- Work with Internal IT team to identify opportunities for improvement. Develop and document new processes.
- Perform some server and backup tasks for Texas offices.
- Travel one day per month to E2open Dallas office.
- A positive, helpful, and responsive "customer support" attitude is a must.
- Minimum 3 years desktop support in a WinXP/Vista/Win7 environment
- Minimum 3 years application support in Outlook 2007, Office 2007, IE, Firefox, Visio, Project, corporate application.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a multi-site company with a geographically dispersed IT team.
- Experience supporting and configuring mobile devices including Blackberry, Android, and iPhone/iPad.
- Demonstrated high degree of familiarity with Windows operating systems, PC hardware/software, and TCP/IP LANs.
- Experience with interfacing with 3rd party support teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to support a broad range of technical abilities and personality types.
- Ability to work independently, to efficiently manage time and prioritize work load.
Ideal candidate will also have
- Technical certifications: MCSE, A+, etc.
- Experience with Linux (Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu)
- Experience with Mac
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED