POSITION: Associate Maintenance Business Manager
This role supports the Maintenance Business Managers (MBMs) and IMB Management team in various areas of the business. Key role is to ensure the maintenance reinstatement deals are entered correctly into e-sales CRM system for accurate forecasts and reporting. The Associate MBM may have accounts assigned or be required to assist with accounts or channel partners assigned to Maintenance Business Managers. Other activities will be defined and added to this job description as the role develops.
· Ensure that incoming leads received from Maintenance Development Reps and generic 'leads' emails are entered into e-Sales or assigned to a Support Account Executive.
· Adhere to documented procedures when handling distribution of new leads.
· Develop ongoing communication and respond to sales and partners who have sent in leads to let them know they are being handled.
· Update, maintain and clean content in CRM.
· Responsible for monitoring the status of license reinstatements and updating e-Sales accordingly.
· Support activities for order creation as time permits.
· Self-Driven and highly motivated
· Job experience in a service-oriented role or customer support in a software environment is a plus
· Ability to grasp concepts and new technology quickly
· Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient PC Skills in Microsoft Office and desire and ability to learn new tools, i.e. Epiphany, Documentum, etc.
· Fluent in English â€" both written and verbal skills.
· 4 year College Degree in Business or related field
|Location:||multiple, multiple |