Associate Manager - Pandora Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Associate Manager - Sales Development, Chicago IL
Pandora Media is looking for a Sales Development Associate Manager to work in our Chicago office. The right individual will be a key contributor in developing competitive and persuasive sales and marketing materials, including creative integrated marketing programs and sales content.
- Support national sales teams to develop creative marketing solutions to present to their brand partners.
- Create integrated promotional concepts to incorporate in RFP responses.
- Develop proactive pitches for key strategic clients
- Build strong relationships and work closely across all internal teams including ad solutions, creative services, marketing, sales planning and research as the key communicator and connection point between sales and the support organizations.
- Take leadership role on strategic process, ensuring teams are activated at the right time
- Design sales strategies to open new advertising verticals.
- Become experts in key vertical categories
- Participate and present in client meetings.
- Develop creative and strategic sales materials and presentations including advertising mocks.
- Identify and participate in relevant trade shows & road shows.
- Compile data resources (users, demographics, comparisons, research, etc.)
- Develop case studies
- 3-5 years relevant experience in online sales marketing
- Solid understanding of internet marketing, including advertising sales and consumer marketing
- Proven experience in developing strategic, creative, innovative and effective proposals and marketing materials for an advertising sales team in an online media company.
- Proven ability to develop concepts and ideas that are effective online and deliver value to our advertisers and users.
- Comfortable making presentations to clients and agency partners.
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal team members.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to communicate information effectively across multiple departments.
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience utilizing syndicated research, including Nielsen Netratings, @plan, AIM, and ComScore.
- Travel (5% of the time)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong PowerPoint, Photoshop and Excel skills
- Love of music
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED