Associate Payroll Consultant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Professional Services Payroll Associate Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workdayâs payroll solution.Â This includes Workday Payroll and Functional Support on Payroll Integration.Â Â The Payroll Associate Consultant will provide Workday product and implementation support and general expertise to their engagements. The Associate Payroll Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Payroll Senior Consultant will take direction from Principle Consultants, Consulting Managers and Engagement Managers.Â They will provide status to their Consulting Manager and the Engagement Manager assigned to their project.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Become an expert in the Workday Payroll product suite
- Become an expert in on general functional payroll requirements.
- Perform the following on an engagement : 1) understand client business requirements, 2) understand the functional payroll requirement 3) configure the Workday solution, 3) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 4) assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions
- Understand Workdayâs Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Work with Consulting Manager to ensure suitability of design to functional requirements
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
- Participate in update training and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- Participate in functional payroll training requirements
- Provide Consultanting Manager with status updates and keep them informed of overall project status
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- Solid understanding of the role payroll plays as a business partner
- Excellent understanding of mathematics and equations
- Solid understanding accounting; specifically Payroll Accounting a plus
- Solid understanding of project management as related to time, scope & budget
- Bachelor degree required
- Superior Excel Skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Functional and technical experience a plus
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with multiple HCM, payroll and/or financial applications a plus but not necessary
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
||Chicago, IL |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services