Associate Product Manager, Growth and Revenue Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Associate Product Manager, Growth and Revenue
GREE needs an entrepreneurial, driven, Associate Product Manager to help us shape the world of Mobile Gaming! This role will require the candidate to be entrepreneurial in mindset and not be afraid of taking responsibility for multiple products and has massive room for growth. The candidate will be responsible for driving the integration of existing and new growth and revenue tools into GREE studio titles as well as coming up with new ideas that drive up retention and engagement.
We are a data driven team that uses a scientific approach to introducing innovative and new ideas that change the way we interact with our network of mobile gamers. Â This is done through identifying and creating more engaging user experiences and optimizing our business model.
The ideal candidate is someone that has a passion towards driving the product strategy for the group and is our mobile product expert on existing and emerging monetization / retention mechanics. Â This person has a flair for thinking of âwhatâs nextâ in mobile and wants to push the limits on ways users interact with games.
- Design and manage campaigns that increase engagement and revenue by using Growth and Revenueâs tools and insights
- Develop and run multivariate tests to test the efficacy of a feature implementation
- Run and manage the product schedule and iteration cycles of GnR Products
- Work with cross functional team of engineering, product, and design to create new products
- Write detailed specifications for products
- Own the full product life cycle of Design, Build, Test and Analysis for your product portfolio
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS required (engineering, business or analytics degrees preferred)
- 1-3 years product management experience with social or mobile experience preferred
- Proficient critical thinking skills with ability to collaborate with engineering, analytics & product teams
- Ability to plan and drive execution of mobile features and grow a product from concept to success
- History of leading through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
- Strong understanding of existing mobile platforms and monetization ecosystems
- Passion for mobile technology, gaming, advertising
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services