Associate Product Manager - Source Tagging Platform Impinj
Associate Product Manager - Source Tagging Platform
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Impinj's Product Marketing team is seeking an Associate Product Manager to bolster Impinj's strong and growing pipeline of UHF Gen2 RFID products. This position will be focused on the Impinj STP source tagging platform which is our flexible platform for enabling the global supply chain to adopt item-level RFID. In this role, you will use and develop technical, project management, and business skills to drive integration of high-speed RFID verification and encoding systems into manufacturing and logistics operations. The Associate Product Manager will contribute to all phases of the product lifecycle for the world's leading provider of UHF RFID solutions and will be supported and mentored by an experienced and professional management and executive team.
Your contributions will include:
- Participation in business decision making with senior product managers and executives involving cost, schedule, and feature trade-offs.
- Working with customers, Sales, Marketing, R&D and Operations to define product requirements.
- Managing the schedule and priorities for R&D programs.
- Capturing market requirements, and writing product specifications.
- Preparing competitive analysis.
- Writing customer facing product specifications and documentation, and preparing and giving presentations.
- Delivering high customer satisfaction by working with the applications and product engineering teams to enable customer opportunities and resolve customer issues.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related degree and 3+ years of experience in engineering, marketing, or project management in a technology based industry.
- Proficiency with C# (.NET), C++ and/or Java.
- Proficiency with general network, database and application/system architectures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interest in developing a career in product marketing for high-technology, fast growing markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, with great presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel a minimum of 30% of the time, including international travel.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Prior RFID or wireless experience.
- Prior experience in label converting and service bureau industry.
- Exposure to some aspects of technology product lifecycles.
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |