Associate Product Marketing Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Associate Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 808
As Product Marketing Manager at Brightcove, you will work closely with product organizations and business leads to develop messaging and content for websites, social media outlets, trade shows and sales collateral. You will gain a deep understanding of key industry sectors, buyer persons and solution offerings, which you will use to develop content for integrated demand generation programs. You will also spearhead the creation of thought leadership assets for trade media and analyst relations programs.
- Work closely with business leads and product management teams to develop thought leadership content for website, sales collateral and presentations, and social media outlets
- Translate technical product innovations into value-focused solution stories for prospects and customers
- Manage a solution-focused content calendar for key buyer persons and lead nurturing programs
- Develop expertise in key customer requirements, market trends and competitive offerings
- Provide messaging and content for demand generation programs
- Support analyst relations program for solution offerings and business lines
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, content marketing or related field
- Must demonstrate excellent understanding of cloud software market and trends
- Experience marketing to content-focused digital marketers and media companies
- Must be able to craft memorable content and hard-hitting competitive collateral
- Successful track-record leveraging social media outlets to distribute thought leadership content, gain mind share and generate leads
- Must have strong communications skills, written and verbal; must have crafted product and solution positioning, messaging, collateral including data-sheets, technical and business presentations
This position is located at our new Corporate Headquarters in Boston, MA, overlooking Fort Point Channel and just one block from South Station.
Brightcove Inc., the cloud content services leader, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. Our products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, the pioneering content app platform. Together, more than 6,100 customers in 60 countries rely on Brightcove's cloud content services to build and operate exceptional media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how digital media is published and consumed worldwide, while you develop your skills, grow your career, work in a great culture with lots of talented people and have fun!
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services