Associate Product Support Analyst Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
Associate Product Support Analyst
Brazil, Sao Paulo,Chucri Zaidan 150-11
Monday, March 25, 2013
POSITION: Associate Product Support Analyst
The Product Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet; and conveys customer feedback to the product development staff. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex or Netmeeting.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts, provides feedback to Development with guidance from mentor (more senior analysts) and liaises with other Departments.
- Focuses on developing knowledge in specific product suite or operating environments
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support Procedures
- Leadership roles in extracurricular activities.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications with accurate typing ability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4yr College Degree: Business, Accounting Science, Math or related.
- Accounting studies in order to understand the reporting requirements of our PM Customers as well as the Financial Consolidation process.
- MS office applications (MS Excel, Word, â€¦)
- Would like to learn and understand SQL Server applications
- Fluent English
Send to Friend
||Sao Paulo |