Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: Associate Product Support Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Greenville, SC
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Support Manager, the Associate Product Support Analyst is responsible for providing world-class technical support for the Workforce Management application to Infor's enterprise clients. The Support Analyst must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet individual and team objectives. The incumbent will investigate software defects reported by customers and collaborate with R&D and Services as appropriate to deliver timely solutions. This is an entry level position for recent college/university graduates who thrive in a fast paced environment and are looking to grow a rewarding career within Product Support.
This position offers the exciting opportunity to utilize your strong technical and problem solving skills combined with the extensive product training and job coaching to help the Fortune 500 companies with their challenging issues that are critical to their daily operations.
· Use strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently investigate and resolve customer issues reported though a ticketing system
· Deploy and configure middleware infrastructure such as WebLogic and WebSphere as well as RDBMS systems such as Oracle and SQL Server to replicate customer issues as needed
· Using eclipse IDE, setup and remote debugged java code as necessary
· Support entire product including Time & Attendance, Scheduling and Cognos and wide variety of issues ranging from application issues, installation/configuration and performance-related issues
· Work closely with R&D, Product Management and Services team on software defects, enhancement requests and consulting issues respectively
· Meet or exceed all departmental goals including response times, customer satisfaction levels and knowledgebase contributions
· Utilize excellent communication skills to diffuse heightened end-user sensitivity and interact with multiple levels of the Customer's organization
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· University/College graduate with degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
· Aptitude to learn quickly and independently
· Team player with strong communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
· Understanding of object oriented programming
· Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
· Ability to work flexible hours
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Greenville, SC |