· Develops ability to ensure the quality of assigned applications.
· Works closely with a content expert.
· Participates with a team of Quality Engineers / Analysts to learn, identify, develop, create and improve technical testing processes and framework.
· Installs Infor product into the test environments.
· Develops ability to configure Infor Software on different technologies such as: O/S platforms, web/application servers, LDAP servers and relational databases.
· Assists with developing automated testing tools and test frameworks.
· Creates manual test or automated test cases based on technical and certification requirements.
· Documents all test scripts in a common repository.
· Participates in code reviews for test scripts within the test group.
· Executes test scripts across the multiple platforms that are supported, for the client, server and database.
· Enters product failure issues into the problem tracking system found during execution.
· Executes test scripts and analyzes the output from the test scripts to ensure regressions and new features of the products' during a release cycle.