Associate Resource Analyst, Professional Services Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Professional Services Associate Resource Analyst is a position based in Pleasanton, CA.Â This individual is first and foremost a team player who must work across different functional groups seamlessly.Â This individual is a detail oriented, self-starter who thrives on solving problems and building streamlined processes across within our Services organization.Â The ideal candidate is a hardworking and highly organized professional, who has solid skills and experience in following instruction, working independently, completing tasks in a timely manner, and producing high quality results.Â
Work directly with Manager of Resource Management Operations on the following tasks:
- Set up new Professional Services users in our Professional Services Automation toolÂ (OpenAir) and salesforce.com
- Create reports and dashboards in salesforce.com to provide management with visibility to key data and trends
- Monitor the help desk queue for all questions related Resource Management and OpenAir
- Data management and upkeep in all internal systems as it relates to Professional Services resources
- Reporting â assist manager with various reports related to Professional Services resources
- Assist manager in setting up a more formalized new hire process for consultants
- Meeting coordination with extended RM team and other groups, take notes, track action items and document outcomes
- Process documentation for Resource Management function
- Bachelorâs degree or equivalent
- Experience with Operations or Administrative tasks a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow defined process steps is required.Â Strong administrative background is preferred
- Ability to work well in a fast paced start-up environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to manage change effectively and with a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office- excel specifically
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new programs or tools as rolled out by Operations
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services