Associate Software Engineer (JAVA)
* (80%) Design, Code, Test, Document software
* Demonstrates ability to work in a large and complex software environment.
* Demonstrates aptitude to learn complex software systems.
* Translates design into code following company standards for product quality and maintainability.
* Develops code derived from a design document using appropriate development standards.
* Develops repair code derived from a prioritized Program Trouble Report.
* Obtains peer review of the code.
* Performs unit testing of the code and performs integration level testing with other features or products in the system.
* Documents changes required for the deliverable product (manuals, release notes, etc.).
* Transmits the code to the appropriate system code branch.
* (20%) Works within a Software Development Team
* Volunteers experience and expertise to help others.
* Works cooperatively and supportively within a programming team environment.
* Fosters effective working relationships with associates in other organization units.
* Provides complete, reliable, and prompt information to management.
* Develops and maintains knowledge of Lawson systems elements and products as well as current technologies in software development, computer systems and industry trends.
|Location:||Makati City |