Associate Software Engineering Intern - OMS Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Would you like to:
* Build metadata based application development framework?
* Implement your own application server?
* Work with object runtime engine and in-memory object graph model?
* Make a framework which hundreds of developers use to deliver business applications?
* Do performance analysis and find hotspots ?
* Build webservices infrastructure ?
* Work with a technology so challenging you can't let go even in your sleep?
The Tools Development team at Workday is looking for smart Java developers who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are passionate about delivering software on time, with quality. Contact us if you meet the following requirements
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming with Java, ability to communicate design ideas using UML.
- Familiar with development tools and processes, such as source control (e.g. SVN), IDE (e.g., Eclipse, IntelliJ), JUnit test, debugging, profiling, Jira, TeamCity, Crucible, etc.
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Computer Science major or related fields.
- Understand functional requirement. Participate requirement review and provide feedbacks to product management.
- Work with senior engineer to design and implement new features within our technology stack.
- Keep on top of task and bug management system for assigned issues.
- Perform bug resolution, unit test, and system test.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the teamâs productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Have fun engineering software.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services