Associate Technical Consultant EAM
USA, Greenville,50 Datastream Plaza
Friday, May 10, 2013
EAM ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
- Provide consultative guidance and assistance directly to users of EAM Integration in a professional and organized manner
- Effectively apply EAM Integration knowledge to Infor's delivery projects
- Provide clients with Integration industry consulting expertise and â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations
- The role as Associate technical integration consultant will include, design and development of integration solutions around EAM main focus around WebServices and Infor's ION.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Recent college graduate with a Bachelor's degree in: IT, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, preferred
- Development skills: Java, XML, Web services, SQL, XSLT through coursework, internship, parttime or fulltime work experience
- Any experience working with any middleware (Oracle Fusion, Tibco, Bizware, etc.)
- General enterprise level implementation knowledge
- General integration knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written that effectively articulates complex ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team able to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Must be an organized, a self-starter with a lot of motivation
- Good problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- Experience in implementing Integration projects during an internship or entry level role
- Any Procurement or General Accounting knowledge a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend