Associate Technical Operations Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for an engineer to join our Technical Operations team in Pleasanton, CA. USA. You will be involved in upgrading, patching, executing and monitoring the processes that keep the Workday Service up and running in all environments - production, sandbox, implementation, sales, training, partners, etc. You'll do everything from creating scripts, applying patches and updates to all our systems either manually or using automation tools, all while ensuring that we continue to meet our SLAs.
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong Linux admin and shell scripting skills is a huge plus.
- Building and operating efficient, rock-solid, auditable processes is part of your DNA.
- Work well in a distributed team environment.
- Can multi-task efficiently.
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem determination
- Â Experience with TCP/IP networking from the Linux end is helpful (can read netstat, configure IPTables, do SSH tunneling, etc).
- Â Experience deploying and operating: Apache Tomcat, MySQL, Cape Clear ESB, Subversion, Java web applications, Apache httpd a plus.
- Â The ability to work some nights and weekends is required as part of the on-call support and production update rotation.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services