Asst Manager of Fan Photography at the Angels Brand Affinity Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Wage:Base pay + Bonuses and Commissions
Position Type:Part time
DO YOU LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY? DO YOU LOVE BASEBALL? DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE EXCITEMENT AT THE GAME?
The FanPhoto operations of Brand Affinity Technologies (BAT) has an opening to assist the Field Manager in all aspects of the fan photo operations at the Angels. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate looking to gain quality experience in management, fan photography and sales.
You will assist the Manager and be trained to step into a management role within the organization, take responsibility for the team when needed and/or manage special events. You will ensure that all Brand Affinity Orange County operations exhibit the highest level of professionalism and customer service for all fans.
Please Note: Work hours are primarily nights and weekends. This is a fast paced environment and you will need to spend long periods of time on your feet walking throughout event sites.
Responsibilities are to assist with:
- Fan Photography
- Managing retail sales, cash handling, opening and closing processes
- Manage the Chroma-Key (green screen) process
- Staff scheduling, supervision and motivation
- Hiring, and management staff
- Equipment inventory management
- Organize all photos and manage photo inventory for efficient sales
- Upload all images to the website after the game
- Analyze the work environment, identify potential and recommend modifications to constantly improve the quality of service as well as increase revenue
Requirements and Skills
- Experience working in Retail or E-Commerce
- Minimum 1 year management experience (Retail a Plus)
- Extremely professional demeanor
- Driven ? results oriented
- Self starter and independent with the ability to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail, an analytical mind, and understanding of business systems
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Windows OS, MS Office and other internet related software tools
||Anaheim, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED