Atlanta Vibrant Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is the world's leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across multiple platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers and top brand advertisers, Vibrant reaches more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012). Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant was founded in 2000, headquartered out of New York with multiple offices throughout the United States and Europe. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Workâ€ by Ad Age and Crain's. Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Vibrant as Sr. Sales Manager covering the Southeast territory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fortify and expand the existing sales relationships within specific vertical industries.
- Sell online contextual advertising opportunities to both the agency and client side of the business.
- Help develop sales strategies and collateral.
- Work with operations to track and optimize account performance.
- Management of accounts to achieve outside individual sales goals as well as vertical team goals.
- Work closely with Account Manager(s) and/or Coordinator(s) to prioritize projects and ensure timely/accurate follow up.
A majority of the role will include: preparing and researching for client meetings; traveling to client sites; creating proposals while working with the client's budget; confirming final buy, as well as conducting client follow-up.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 5+ years of online ad sales experience with at least 2 years of core sales experience within one of the following categories: Automotive, Business & Finance, Computing & Consumer Electronics, Retail, or Travel.
- Ability to demonstrate success in vertical sales in one of the above categories.
- Understand the value of brand based advertising and marketing.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment.
- Must have a history of quota attainment in outside sales and strong client/agency relationships.
- Internet savvy and proficient with a sales database (Microsoft Dynamics preferred) and office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have a valid Drivers License
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED