Atlassian Systems Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday currently has a position open for a Atlassian Systems Engineer to support their application life-cycle management tools, with a specific focus on Atlassian tools - Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye and Crucible.Â Candidates should have experience in system administration and extensive experience with administration of development tools and infrastructure. They should understand the SDLC and the role and importance of a solid development platform. Candidates should also be extremely adaptable to a wide variety of requests from users in multiple time-zones.
All candidates should have demonstrable problem solving skills in the web application area.Â The ideal candidate would also have a keen interest in performance monitoring and tuning throughout the application stack.Â Workday is an intense user of all of the applications, with multiple production instances of Jira and Bamboo.Â
To reduce administrative overhead, the candidate should have proven experience with automation and rigorous change control processes and demonstrate an ability to document their work effectively.
- Install, configure and maintain a solid platform for distributed, collaborative development.
- Champion the use of all Atlassian products within the organization
- Manage and Deliver against projects and Programs for Atlassian
- Monitor the platform and respond quickly to issues.
- MS in Engineering or Related Work Experience
- Must have experience with Atlassian Suite of Products including one or more of the following: Confluence, Jira, and Bamboo.
- Entry-level Linux admin skills (preferably RHEL, or derivatives)
- Understanding of Java concepts, and proven ability to troubleshoot and tune Java applications
- Entry-level MySQL admin skills
- Systematic approach to debugging problems
- General experience in monitoring and performance tuning
- Java programming experience
- SQL query optimization a plus (with a focus on MySQL)
- TomCat Administration
- Excellent communication skills (including presentation)
- Proactive attitude to both responding to new issues
- Bash scripting, Perl scripting and/or Python scripting experience a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services