Auction Support Representative BiddingForGood
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview
As the leading provider of online auction services to the charitable fundraising industry, BiddingForGood seeks a highly-motivated, proactive, "people person" to join our growing Client Services team as an Auction Support Representative. This position will offer the qualified candidate countless opportunities to improve the performance of client auctions and processes within the Client Services team and with BiddingForGood as a whole.
We are hiring immediately for this position but given that there is seasonality to the volume of support inquiries we receive, we anticipate that the schedule for this role will be full-time September through May. No or very limited hours would be required during the months of June through August. This position would only be eligible for the legally mandated benefits such as worker's compensation. This position is not eligible for the typical benefits available to full-time employees.
Proof of achievement in this position includes: high customer satisfaction rates, increased renewal business, and a growing sense of contribution to our stellar Client Services team.
Characteristics important to this position include:
- The ability to multitask and "wear many hats", operating across multiple areas of responsibility;
- Attention to detail, in order to follow defined processes efficiently and effectively;
- Follow-through, maturely assuming responsibility to do a job and perform it well, within deadlines.
- The ability to laugh while completing responsibilities in a fast-paced, demanding, yet rewarding atmosphere.
- Provide support to clients as they manage their auctions (e.g., responding to basic questions regarding auction functionality)
- Respond to inbound support inquiries via email, telephone, and chat escalating to engineering staff or Auction Experts where necessary
- Provide superior customer advocacy, ensuring product feature requests are formally submitted
- Brainstorm additional ways to add value to the services BiddingForGood provides its clients
- Contribute to our online Knowledgebase
- Share in other team members' responsibility to provide additional evening/weekend hours, as needed. Other duties as required
- A warm, professional, patient, and clear verbal style
- Above average verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A history of success managing and completing multiple, concurrent projects
- The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Skillful in managing time, people, and projects
- Dedicated to customer advocacy and problem-resolution
- Technically proficient, with significant knowledge of the Internet, the MS Office Suite especially Excel, and chat applications. Knowledge of basic HTML and image editing software also strongly desired.
- A sense of ambition, with the initiative to work flexible hours, including intermittent weekend time
- A Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 1 year technical/semi-technical customer support experience preferred
- Prior experience in nonprofit development, program management, fundraising, or volunteer management a plus
- Experience with auctions or online auctions preferred
Located in Cambridge, next to the Alewife MBTA station, BiddingForGood is a venture-backed post-start-up now in its 8th year. Having successfully raised funding in the scarce and competitive capital market, BiddingForGood has is serving thousands of non-profit customers nationwide with an online auction and community building tool set. Position offers only limited and legally required benefits.
||125 CambridgePark Drive |
Cambridge, MA 02140
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED