Automation Engineer Metamarkets
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Metamarkets is looking for an outstanding Automation Engineer to work on automating our build and test processes. The ideal candidate is someone with a keen interest and experience with Continuous Delivery for SaaS applications. We're looking to build automation infrastructure that will help us release new features with high quality to our customers without requiring manual intervention.
Metamarkets is an industry-leading SaaS startup providing real-time big data analytics. We have a star engineering team, are well funded, and have an open-minded culture. We provide real-time complex querying on massive amounts of data. Our platform is turning 10s of billions of events and 10s of TB?s of data per day into accessible visualization as they are received.
- Automate key build and release processes to reduce the time to deploy new features to production
- Work on building test infrastructure for our production services
- Maintain and enhance our continuous integration environment
- Work with the engineering team to identify areas that impede development velocity and come up with solutions to address them
- 5-10 years of build/test automation experience
- Experience with Java highly desired
- Strong shell scripting skills and at least one other scripting language
- Familiar with CI/CD principles and tools like Jenkins
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Keen ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize numerous tasks
- Energetic self-starter who shows personal initiative
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED