Automotive Co-op Sales Manager FixYa
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Individual contributor role ? must consistently meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships by directly approaching the brands.
- Sell across a vast array of products and services including consumer insight analytics platform and diverse digital advertising solution.
- Proactively manage advertiser relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, campaign completion and renewals.
- Responsible for up-sell opportunities, recruiting new business and driving existing revenue.
- 50% Travel.
- 4-7 years experience exhibiting growing responsibility developing relationships, co-op compliance, and internal execution of programs aligning with OEM.
- Successful track record working with Fortune 500 companies directly.
- Existing relationships/contact within OEM's.
- An understanding of the Online Analytics and digital media landscape, as well as a solid grasp of technology and the Web.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis.
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- BA/BS degree required.
Fixya is a profitable venture backed company. With over 25 million uniques, Fixya leverages the Wisdom of Crowds to enable its community of users and experts to solve tech support problems on over 5 million consumer products. Users can find pre-existing solutions on the site or have questions answered by the site?s active expert community via email, chat, or phone.
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED