Backend Web/SaaS Developer Prism
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Prism Skylabs? mission is as challenging as it is exciting. Our goal is
to unlock video. To transform it into stunning, privacy-protected
imagery that helps brick-and-mortar businesses be successful in an
increasingly digital world.
We?re creating new tools and new technology that redefine how
businesses see and understand physical space. We?re growing, and we?re
looking for the right people to join our crew.
Our team hails from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, NASA, and Google. We all
share a deep commitment to exploring creative ways to collect, analyze
and visualize one of the most interesting sources of information on the planet.
We are looking for a rock star backend web/SaaS developer who is excited to learn new skills, build teams, and pave our path forward.
- BS/MS in CS or related field
- familiar with Python
- comfortable developing on -NIX platforms
- excited to learn and work in a team environment
- ability to work independently and seek answers
Other desirable qualities
- familiar with Django
- socket and multithreaded coding
- comfortable developing in a standards-based browser environment
- comfortable working with git, hosted servers, CDNs
- platforms of all kinds are second nature: Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, embedded Linux, etc
Send a resume and anything else you think would help us get to know you and the great stuff you can do: links to github account, FOSS contributions, portfolios, or other online presence.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED