ACCOUNT MANAGER / SPECIALIST - DC/BALTIMORE
WHO WE ARE
Revolutionizing the foodservice industry, Restaurant Technologies, Inc. (RTI) is the developer, distributor, and service provider of the foodservice industry's leading automated solution for storing, handling, and disposing of frying oil. Our solution is environmentally sound, eliminating handling concerns. Corporate website: http://www.rti-inc.com RTI's innovative solution has revolutionized safety and operations by eliminating the previous hazards and inconvenience of handling frying oil with our closed loop system. RTI partners with biodiesel refiners to supply our used cooking oil as feedstock for sustainable energy. Headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a growing number of depot sites strategically located acoss the U.S., RTI is a growing company, serving over 17,000 customer sites in over 42 metropolitan markets. OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve the leaders in the foodservice industry which include - McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independant restaurants.
The Account Manager / Specialist role will have a high level of accountability formaintaining and developing all existing customer relationships in an assigned territory. They will provide a single point of customer contact for accounts with overall responsibility for ongoing customer relationships. Customer training, equipment inspection and troubleshooting, contract renewals, and new referrals would be handled by this position. Assisting the management of test processes and rolling out value added oil management programs would also fall into the scope of the Account Specialist. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travels through assigned territory to establish and maintain a rapport with key individuals at customer locations.
- Effectively identifies and resolves problems efficiently while working independently displaying a disciplined work style and strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust schedule to meet customer's needs and expectations.
- Conducts training of customers in the operation and use of the automated oil system, the â€œTotal Operations Managementâ€ (TOM) website, and RTI services and customer-interface, such as handling delivery tickets, invoicing, service calls and more.
- Actively solicits and leverages customer referrals to locate new prospects.
- Assists in managing independent and national account test programs to satisfy success criteria.
- Conducts on-site post installation surveys as well as on going scheduled visits and customer surveys.
- Conducts customer training and education to support value added oil management programs.
- Interacts with different parts of the organization to provide customers with the best solution within designated time frames.
- Identifies and communicates customer problems and opportunities to the appropriate personnel.
- Documents and follows up with daily activities in sales management software.
- Ability to sell value added products and services to existing customers. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outside sales experience preferred. COMPENSATION
- Base salary + Commission
- 3 weeks PTO, 6 Holidays/4 Float, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, STD/LTD, Flex Spending, Tuition, Legal To protect our employees and customers and provide a safe and healthy work environment, new hires are required to successfully complete a Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicles Records, DOT Physical Exam (DOT employees only) and Pre-Hire Drug Screen Exam. RTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V Keywords: account management, account manager, account maintenance, customer service, follow up, program management, outside sales, customer retention, contract renewal