JOB POSITION: Benefits Assistant â€" part time/20 hours per week
JOB LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
JOB SUMMARY: The Benefits Assistant position is part time/20 hours per week. This position will work directly with the Benefits team to support benefits plans and programs with specific emphasis on 401(k) plan administration. Provide administrative support to the benefits team for reporting, data and system purposes.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail oriented with an interest in HR and Benefits administration.
· Act as point of contact from for employees benefits
· Responsible for maintaining administrative requirements supporting benefit programs
· Provide support for 401(k) plan management, act as primary audit and research resource
· Assist with standardization of process to maintain 401(k) records and other benefit records:
· Maintain current filing process
· Drive improvement of filing processes including implementation of electronic filing system
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferred
· 1 â€" 3 years business experience, HR and Benefits experience is a plus.
· Prior experience with 401(k) programs, reporting and analysis, knowledge of HCM and/or Ceridian is a plus.
· Excel skills, proficient with Microsoft Office programs
· Attention to detail and effective time management skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Work well with all employee levels across the organization
· Maintain the utmost confidentiality and conduct business with the highest level of integrity
Organization, Planning and Prioritizing Work:
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships:
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Atlanta, GA |