Benefits Coordinator SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Human Resources and Office Support | Hawthorne, CA, United States
SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
This position will have significant interaction with employees. You will assist employees with benefits, maintain employee data base, manage insurance billings and maintain employee files.
- Assist with administration of various employee benefit programs, such as medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance, and retirement plans.
- Assists, advises, and counsels employees and dependents on day-to-day benefit-related questions (via email, phone and walk-ups).
- Coordinates human resources procedures to initiate benefits such as disability insurance, medical and life insurance.
- Assist employees in filing health, dental, life, and all other related and deferred benefit claims.
- Provide benefit orientations, enrollments, claims processing and self-billings of insurance.
- Process and maintain all status reports and pay changes, both on computer and paper system.
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially.
- Coordinate benefit deductions or additions in company payroll system.
- Arrange and conduct employee information presentations and enrollments.
- Prepare and setup meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs.
- Scans and files all correspondence.
- Produces and reconciles monthly bills.
- Review and audit weekly eligibility files from HRIS to/from Carriers.
- Process medical child support orders and benefits verifications.
- Manage eligibility of enrollments within HRIS.
- Process, submit, and follow up on EOI's both through the carrier and employee.
- Coordinate demographic info and deductions from retirement plan.
- Manage commuter programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three+ years in benefits or related benefits administration
- Effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Experience in MS Office, especially Excel
- ADP-HRB, UltiPro or other HRIS experience needed
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Effectively communicate with all levels of employees through all types of situations
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ability to speak Spanish is very helpful, but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree is a significant plus.
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships.
By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED