Best Practices Consultant Team Lead Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Best Practices Consultant Team Lead to join our team in Austin, TX.
The role of Best Practices Consultant Team Lead is to provide guidance, expertise and best practices to Eloqua customers in support of our marketing automation and revenue performance management solutions. A member of the enterprise professional services leadership team, this role provides guidance around the processes surrounding optimal use of Eloqua and its role in demand generation, sales and marketing alignment, marketing operations, and revenue performance management. Additionally this role will leverage their solution and marketing automation expertise to support sales efforts. Furthermore this resource will provide solution design oversight and quality assurance to our solution delivery teams. The Best Practices Consultant will work in cross-functional teams to drive customer success by leveraging the Eloqua solution in combination with their industry and marketing expertise. In particular, the role must be able to quickly understand clients? unique objectives and prescribe tactical and strategic solutions to effectively drive toward the end goal of customer success and higher renewal rates.
- Lead team of best practice consultants to ensure consistent and value-driven client engagement around campaign strategy and design, sales and marketing alignment, demand center development, data management, and marketing analysis
- Continually update and expand content portfolio based on market trends and client feedback. Responsible for developing new services and an ever-expanding series of complementary best practice playbooks to help drive optimum use of the various components of the Eloqua solution
- Actively engages with clients in the design, execution and delivery of best practice workshops, process enhancements, solution ?how-to?s? and road-mapping initiatives
- Actively monitor industry trends to understand impact to how Eloqua is used and develop tiered guidance frameworks to accommodate clients of varying maturity levels
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally around critical marketing trends related to the use of Eloqua
- Translates complex customer requirements into executable solutions
- Provides key knowledge and expertise as to how clients may utilize our application to capture, measure, and improve their KPI's
- Supports sales by providing a deep understanding of our solution capabilities combined with knowledge of our best in class deployments
- Drive relevant feedback to executive management on product and services strategy, based on regular interactions with customers
- Develop relationships with executives at strategic accounts
- Frequent (40%) travel to areas within the region
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in progressively higher marketing positions including program management or marketing operations; Global campaign experience preferred
- Analytics-driven marketing experience, the use of BI solutions preferred
- Experience utilizing SaaS-based marketing automation platform and campaign delivery mechanisms
- Experience working with Sales or Sales Operations to streamline processes and achieve ?one view of the truth?
- Extremely high energy and stamina to perform consistently and at a high level in a very demanding environment
- Exceptional client management and client services skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation, interpersonal, facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- University/College degree in business/marketing is required
- MBA is an asset but not required
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED