Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: Product Manager â€" Business Intelligence
JOB LOCATION: US
JOB SUMMARY: The Product Manager is responsible for identifying and defining market requirements for future releases of our products, and supporting the realization of these products through the product development lifecycle. The Product Manager will define the strategy and maintain the roadmap for the assigned product. The position involves close interaction with development leads, business analysts, product architects, product support, sales and key customers. The Product Manager is expected to possess a deep, hands-on understanding Business Intelligence, data warehousing, and decision support. Prior experience with predictive analytics and enterprise application software is a plus. Job duties include gathering market requirements from customers and the field, documenting requirements, supporting the realization of these products through the product development lifecycle, and maintaining close involvement during implementation with early customers to ensure successful adoption
· Capturing Market Requirements for selected applications, industries, geographies
· Input to product strategy and road maps for the selected applications, industries, geographies
· Input to business cases to support the product strategy & roadmaps
· Initiating all functional development based on agreed business cases and agreed business requirements
· Working closely with business analysts and development to ensure the correct functionality is created from the prioritized business cases and requirements
· Collaborating with all other departments to communicate the product roadmaps, product content and launch, create company readiness and all functional developments to the rest of the organization
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Experience working in an Agile development process.
· Experience developing and documenting product terms and definitions, stakeholder needs, product features, and corresponding functional specifications.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter.
· Creative approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
· Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability;
· Ability to perform under time pressure
· Proven interpersonal and presentation skills
· Proven project management skills
· Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
· Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time
· Hands-on experience with Business Intelligence tools including ETL tools, OLAP, Reporting, Analytics
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Enterprise application software experience (ERP)
· Predictive analytics / Data Mining
· Big Data
· Statistical Analysis
· Planning, budgeting, forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Ann Arbor, MI |