Big Data Enterprise Architect Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Big Data Enterprise Architect Job Description Workday is actively seeking individuals to be a part of the Workday sales team supporting and promoting Workdayâs new Big Data initiative. Workdayâs Big Data offering â combined with Workdayâs contemporary application technical foundation and delivery model â requires creative, passionate and compelling technical sales professionals to reflect the unique nature of the two platforms. Since Big Data is a new initiative for Workday applicants interested in this job need to bring a âstart upâ mentality. Specific job duties include:
Requisite Skills Candidates interested in joining the Workday sales team as a Big Data Enterprise Architect must exhibit a strong combination of technical skills, industry experience, entrepreneurial spirit and an unimpeachable âstage presenceâ. Launching and differentiating the Workday Big Data solution requires:
- Assisting in the shaping and solidification of Workdayâs Big Data story.
- Communicating and educating the Workday Big Data story to the sales force.
- Articulating the value and expanding adoption of Big Data Analytics to different prospect audiences.
- Describing the technical architecture of the Workday Big Data solution including the Workday application infrastructure.
- Demonstrating the Workday Big Data solution including the Workday SaaS offering.
- Designing and building proof-of-concept scenarios.
- Understanding and communicating the Security, Privacy, Performance and Support aspects of the Workday Big Data offering.
- 5+ years of software pre-sales experience.
- A strong technical knowledge including but not limited to:
- Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Hadoop or other big data frameworks.
- Broad understanding and use of real-time analytics, data modeling, management and analytical tools.
- ETL and/or Integration design pattern knowledge and experience.
- Human Capital Management and/or Financials ERP application and analytics experience.
- Experience with start-up minded companies or projects.
- Ability to comfortably converse with internal risk, security and compliance teams a plus.
- Mad presentation skills!
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services